Friday, October 28, 2011

D Family: Wenatchee, WA Family Photographer

Another adorable family!
The D family and I met through soccer.  Our girls were on the same team and they both go to Kindergarden at Vale Elem.  So I was so excited when they approached me to take their photos for them.  Then they mentioned they wanted to take them at their home.  Then I got really excited.  I love seeing families in their elements.  Especially when they live in such a beautiful area.  They also have the coolest barn that I was able to incorporate into their photos.  Thank you guys!










10 comments:

  1. Love the barn! Great scenery and you can tell they had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on the old barn. What a great looking family. It is nice and makes such great pictures when they all are having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fabulous location! Oh the possibilities with that barn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, very cool barn! Great post processing too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh where is that fun barn! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun session! I love the ones of them sitting in front of the barn with the picture frame!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, love that barn. I like how there's a double frame in the one where they're kissing-an actual frame and the old gate is framing them too, cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you used the frame, very cool!

    ReplyDelete