Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Workshop? yes please!

This isn't an announcement that i'm doing a workshop!  Nope.  I want to GO to a workshop.
Which one, you ask?
Well, her name is Justine Russo.  She has fabulous photos and great business.  I love her work.  And she's doing a workshop in April that I would love to go to!
She's giving away a free ticket to it, normally $350.  So I am trying my guts out to win!

As you know, i've only been in the business since July.  I have been working hard at continually improving my skills as a photographer. Some days, I feel i'm at a plateau.  I need a new challenge, something to help me take that next step up!  I feel this workshop would be it!  Now, of course, if I don't win, i'm still going to keep at it and keep moving forward but this would definitely give me a push in the right direction!

Here's her BLOG.  Check it out!
Here's her Website.  Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post Lyssa!! Your name is in the draw!! Good luck! I would LOVE to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete